Tuesday, January 20, 2009

wtf???

dis was a day dat i felt vry digusting...

it was vry cruel 4 us 2 kil an inscevt 2...

while i was bk 2 clas..

i went in wif a bee around my neck without me noticing it..

my fren told me n i stil din realise until it leg's touched my neck..

i quikly get rid of it from my neck..

it landed on the buku pemantauwan...

n my clasmate,choo pee li aka animal killer..

as evryone else knows..

he quikly rush thr wif a pair of scissors n cut d bee into half..

d bee's head was stil struggling 4 about 5 mins..

bt d body was dead..

he even kept d bee inside an empty liquid paper tube..

n shake it..

d bee was dead + its dead body was flaten...

thankx 2 pee li..

4 mor info u cn try log on 2 www.peeliboy.blogspot.com..

i duno whether he posted it or not..

it was so cruel n mean!!!

peeli when cn u stop kilin animals??

since u r leavin clhs..

i tink d animals dat cm 2 skul often wil b quite hapi without ur appearence..

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment