Sunday, January 25, 2009

sienz..

2day,was a boring day..

time passed slowly..in the morning i went to a temple to bai bai my nenek moyang with my family

i ate 5 mandarin oranges as my breakfast..omigosh..

i'm gonna b sick..i saw a leng lui in the temple..she was gorgeous,but i didn't asked for her phone number,unlike those Qi Gou Peh..lolxx

after praying,went to grandma house and had my lunch then went back home..

waited marcus to fetch me for my physics tuition..

for 1 hou and 45 minutes,i didn't feel tired during the whole class...

i was smsing with someone while the teacher was teaching..

skillful ler???luckily the teacher did'nt notice this,abo i have to say bye bye to my phone liao..

haha..

anyway,after tuition,went home and did some exercise to keep fit..lolx...just say nia la..

actualy,i just sang nia..

had my bath den sang the whole day til 845pm,went to red garden to have my dinner..

mog,it was late to have my dinner,i had it on 930pm,haiz..

dunno how many layers of fat wil acculmulate inside my body again..

then played 1 round of dota..

as usual,i feed again..

haiz..

why all of you so pro de???make me zi bei nia..aikx..

dats for all now..bye bye..

gud nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment