Sunday, January 25, 2009

new year eve

2day mornin wake early by mum to help her in doing some stuff..

i woke quickly..without changing or doing anything,i help her..kena rasuk hantu liao lor..

1st time so good help my mum XD

after that my relatives reach my house,we had our lunch..we had steamboat..damn full..thx to the weather,it won't be too hot,its windy outside..

hope everyday also will like that..haha..

i had several bowls of it,felt so full..after finishing 1st bowl,i went playing basketball with my bro n some cousins,

gai liao lar..if this keep continuing,i wil get appendix sooner or later..lolx..

choi!!!my bad mouth..

then played monopoly with cousins,we gather around and play,so syok nia,not always have this oppurtunity..

after all my relatives had gone home,its around 5pm,which my favourite time,

not watching tv nor playing computer games,but exercise..hahaxx...

went to the bball court and played until night..

then during dinner time,my aunt join us,guess what we are having 4 dinner..

StEaMbOaT!!!

again,but i'm to full after having lunch,so i skipped it.XD

so did nothing and wasting time till i felt sleepy and went to bed..

ZZZZZ..ZZZZ..ZZZ..ZZ...Z

thx 4 cuming

No comments:

Post a Comment