Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Time is never my concern

Time will never be my concern when it comes to you.

All I want is you to be happy and enjoy being who you are from in and out. Live for yourself instead of living for someone else. As you said you feel stress and guilty for unable to give back what you once could. Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure you will get to that stage someday. Take your own time at your own pace to work through it. I may be disappointed or sad sometimes but that's not all of it. This happens when I expect or hope too much, I feel bad cause I care, but this unintentionally stresses you out at the same time without me being aware of it. Do let me know when I stresses you again. I will be there for you for when you need me, all I care is about you being happy and healthy! As joyful as you were, and doing all the things you were once doing, being yourself which you are most comfortable and happy at. Like a kid who's exciting to see the new world, get out of bed and start the new day early! haha... 


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment