Wednesday, March 31, 2010

haha

was scolded by my dad one minute ago for i am siting in front of the laptop
he scolded me because i sit in front at it once i reached home.
plus,he scolded me for not doing homework when i reached home.
but what to do?
the image of my maths homework is impossible to be reflected to his eyes when he is standing at the door without any help of mirror or things that have reflective surface
haih..
let it be ba..
nothing i can do..
just be a stone and let all the words inflict the damage on me
i won't fight back anymore..
i don't have any strength to fight back anymore..
just let it be
i felt sour and happy at the same time
happy because i did not fight back
sour because i still cannot control my emotion.
swt huh???!!!
anyway,take good care all of you
everybody is played by the bad weather these days..
falling sick one by one.
get well soon my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment