Sunday, March 28, 2010

clhs annual cross country run


its recovering yaya

well,what did i told ya guys?my knee is recovering..haha
but too bad it can't recover completely within a week
so that i can be in my best shell to compete in msspp without worries..
oh yeah,with that injured knee,i still try my very best to finish clhs annual cross country run which was held on 26/3/2010
after finish running,i bent and check on my knee,and guess what?
it bleed again.haih.cant stretch too much la i think..
but nevermind that,i enjoyed my run,this was my last run in the year and in the school unless i study form 6 la..haha
i was pretty satisfied by the results..i ended up getting 12th in my final run..woootss..proud of myself nia..haha
but i ain't competing for the mountain hiking competition..
so,for those who wanted to compete but ain't got the qualification can ask me..
i give you my number free of charge..
by the way,congrats to clhs chinese debate team for getting champion..
tiong leng kia on!!!!!!!
misses you my dear..

the front of the medal

the back of the medal

黄组!全场总冠军!

i'm hanging in the air without touching the steps..woohoo!!!

甲组's winner
fyi,total have 3 groups.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment