Tuesday, February 10, 2009

what i felt on my bday??

actually,after went home from qb..i can't help to control my feelings..
i have an very unusual feelings that nobody would propably had..
i felt so sad and down..omg!!!bday oso like dis..gia liao lar..turned emo..
i hereby thanked u guys 4 what u all had done..it was having great time spending with you all..
hanging out 2gether,but,i don't wish to receive any presents la..
why can't we just hanging out around like some other days like we do??
haiz..anyway i appreciate what you guys did to me la...
unusual giving present style..omg!!5 on 1..not fair!!!!!
after reaching home,my tears actually drop..
too happy??too touch for what my buddies did for me??
nope,i felt teribly sad and down..so i cried awhile..
can't hold it anymore..paiseh,very lame is it??
paiseh....

No comments:

Post a Comment