Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day Special


Hey all,

Due to absence of my best buddy A.K.A the owner of this blog , Benny Tock,

I will be writing my first post for him for this blog.


As you guys knew about his sad incident.... (about being banned from the computer cause by his evil cousin) I'm in his favour to write for him this time :)


My blog is dead so i'll be like leeching on this blog. Weee !


And yeah. Happy Valentines day to all who have met their true love.

And for those who haven't, just get stick to a game and let the day pass by >.<


Its Valentimes day and we still need to go school. ( That hell sucks)

But surpirsingly, the school attendance was quite good. Ha.


Benny go on emo whole day long because of his KP training in the afternoon.

Because of that, he wont be able to buy something FOR Someone.

I hope that SOMEONE is reading this blog and accept him this year.

He's been confessing his feelings to you since he was like 4 years? or maybe more.

So i just hope that this year Benny will suceed.


As for me, I'm always single and available. haha.
Well, for this blog's loyal readers.... Just to tell you guys that this blog isnt dead yet.
Theres still me conducting it and i will update it as time goes by.
Well again, Happy valentines day for everyone and have a nice day.
AeonSky

No comments:

Post a Comment