Monday, August 31, 2009

merdeka!!!

firstly,happy merdeka to all of you!!
~~~Merdeka!!!Merdeka!!Merdeka!!!~~~
i woke early today..what for??xD
went to play basketball at taman pekaka with my friends..
last day of holiday but still earli wake up..
this holidays gone so fast..aikx..recalled nothing..
during the morning,i'm in top form,scored most of the points for my team,thanks to an adult in assisting..muahaha..
around 9 something,when the sun came,walao..damn hot..cant tahan liao..but still want to play..
guess what??i lose all my form,and kena pawned by ginass...holy cow!!!
then went home and bathed,extremely exhausted,used up all my strength..
after lunch at my aunt house,went home be pig liao lor..
borrowed burning flame 3 from aunt,finally got to watch it..yippy!!!
quarelled with someone..aikx..

No comments:

Post a Comment