Thursday, April 14, 2011

where should i go?

hey folks,finally,i decided not to attend UPNM's interview anymore..well,firstly,i wear specs and my eye power is too deep not qualify enough to be a cadet i suppose..secondly,i dont think of serving in military after graduating lol not that i hate military just i have no interest in it thou the offer is quite good if we manage to get it.that is if we get to study as a cadet in UPNM,then we will be paid to study and have allowance from the government.

the next question pop up on my mind now is which path should i go.lol.physics to be an engineer in the future or physics related job??or go for biology to be a psychiatrist or biology related field...lmao..there aren't any clear path for me..zzz..no idea where should i be heading..i think those who are reading this are laughing or giggling for i dont have my own way?my own thoughts?hmmm...

most of my friends that i knew has a perfect mindset and know clearly which path to walk.what to do.looked and planned for their future.hmmm.but not me.damn it!!some of them jumped ship from science stream to art stream,thats a tough choice either.but alas they manage to do it and did the switch,going on there path.why me?am i the only one who is still wondering around?lost his own path?dont know where to go?hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment