Friday, July 9, 2010

hope

tomorrow will be the international student camp of my school
and cadet police have been selected to do a marching performance.
all our performance during training was not good at all
it will be my final in wearing full uniform in my secondary in a performance.
well,i hope i will have an incredible and unforgettable experience since this is my final year..
i truly hope that everyone of the cadets will show everyone what are we made off tomorrow.
show them our strength
show them our spirit
show them our force
let them know that we are the best and unbeatable.
do all your best and never fall apart
give in everything you've got and don't look back.
i don't care what they see,what they think or what they say,
all i want is each of you give in all you've got in tomorrow's marching.
it will be a best gift to me before my retirement.
good luck to each of us.
and to someone or somebody,i hope that you will be there,looking me in my last performance..
i know i ain't that good,
i can't reach the aim you set,
i didn't try or did i try,
it is still the same,
i knew how to tolerate,
i am a childish boy,
please forgive me for my childish behavior.
一个内向的人,究竟有谁能懂得他的心声呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment