Friday, June 18, 2010

anger

whats the matter with you?
i talk phone with a girl,so what?
no big deal right?i mean that's boy's nature..
plus,i live in that way,and you know it well.
dang,why should it have to end in this way?c'mon
i tried to ask,but you ignored me..
when the time i ignored you,you asked me again.
yeah,taste what i taste....
yeah,its all my fault,i did not stood at your point of view..silly me..
i'm so piss...dang..
just expressing myself

soon,i was fetching my cousin to tuition,and my bro back from tuition..
you know what?i drove with anger,i speed along the road and did not slow down.
whenever the light turned green,i rushed ahead..
its so fun,and i must be out of my mind?
so what?
who cares?
i'm lovin it..
i drove like a professional LMAO
its nothing though
anyway,for all drivers,please not to act ruthlessly like me..
its for your own and everybody's sake..
driving with anger is fun yet dangerous..
don't ever try it as it may cause you your life..
thats all,safety first..
utamakan keselamatan..haha..XD

good night,
i'm sorry T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment