Friday, April 16, 2010

feelings to be expressed

my dear oh my dear,
right or wrong which is not our decision,
complicate situations we shall go through together,
do not believe completely ones word,
that is what those dissapointed people said,
you can rely on me without fear,
for i will not harm you nor destroy you,
when you feel like falling just fall freely,
and i shall rise and grab hold on you,
any choices made or taken i will respect,
for what i want is you to see you smile,
betrayal is not what i was born for,
but loving you will never i deny,
nothing is impossible when we say yes,
for i standby you in everywhere,
not feeling well but denies i'm sick,
and here i am siting to blog,
glory or not nothing matters,
tomorrow's competition i will try my best,
expectations are been made,
limitations are for us to cross,
once we are over the border,
then,there we stood with the throne.
something's missing in the middle of my heart,
and yet,i couldn't figure what was it,
and still i'm here blogging,
for the last thing i wanna say,
my dear my darling,
we will be going through everything,
do not be afraid of anything,
you've got me and i'm always here,
good night my dear good night my darling,
have pleasant dreams in your night,
may peace come to you and calm you,
forgive and forget thats the point,
my dear my darling,
here i misses you so so much,
i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment